When interning with Heying & Associates your time won’t be spent copying, filing, and collating. We want you as part of our team! We’re looking for a self-starter who is hungry for working-world experience and willing to go above and beyond expectations. If you’re someone with fresh ideas you can’t wait to share, we want you. We’re a laid back team with our eye on the prize; we encourage collaboration and teamwork, so by all means don’t be shy. Our philosophy is to dive right in, and we hope it’s yours too. This internship is what you make it. Got a knack for building social media networks? We sure could use your help! Love to write? We encourage you to contribute to our blog. Love talking to new people? You’ll be in the right place.
- Ability to work independently.
- Confidence in your writing, editing, and grammar abilities.
- Attention to detail and organization.
- Desire to learn and share ideas in a team environment.
- Fearlessness on the phone is plus, but not required. This is a great environment to build your confidence when approaching people you’ve never spoken to before.
- Working knowledge of social media platforms including LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter.
Did you lead your sorority in launching a successful social media campaign? Have you worked at your school’s newspaper for the last three years? Those experiences can give you a GREAT kick-start to any internship in the PR field.
If you think you would be a good fit, please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.